Consiglia questo sito su Facebook:

Test medicina e chirurgia in inglese 2012-2013

Di più
11 Anni 9 Mesi fa #257921 da Noma
Risposta da Noma al topic Re:ENQUIRY

...e se in questo topic iniziassimo a parlare in inglese???
...cosi per abituarci un po'...correggerci la grammatica...imparare un po' di termini con la scusa!!!proprio perchè non ne avremo il tempo....che dite????...

I like your idea!  :sarcastic:
But my english isn't so good, so I will do a lot of mistakes  :sarcastic:

People cry not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

• hygieia
  • Platino Utente
  • Platino Utente
  • "E' ancora il Medico che decide il futuro".
Di più
11 Anni 9 Mesi fa #257925 da hygieia
Risposta da hygieia al topic Re:ENQUIRY

...e se in questo topic iniziassimo a parlare in inglese???
...cosi per abituarci un po'...correggerci la grammatica...imparare un po' di termini con la scusa!!!proprio perchè non ne avremo il tempo....che dite????...

I like your idea!  :sarcastic:
But my english isn't so good, so I will do a lot of mistakes  :sarcastic:

great!! :)
don't worry 'bout it!this is the goal of the project!let's improve our english! _fiesta_

"Al medico spetta il compito più difficile di tutti: riordinare ogni cosa dalla sua origine, così da plasmare una società vivente all’interno di una società morente."
"La medicina è fatta di tre cose: la malattia, il paziente e il medico; quest'ultimo è il servo dell'arte".

Di più
11 Anni 9 Mesi fa #258111 da msrowena93
Hi everyone  :) i've bought today the book for the English preparation to the Medicine test... My idea is to try the test in Pavia, since it's the nearest faculty to the city I live in. Do you know anyone who is already attending in Pavia? Because I would like to find out something more about the teaching methods, the teachers and their effective preparation, the costs of the faculty and of the books we will need, the timetable, since I will be a commuter, etc etc... Thank youuuuuu :) By the way, I read that the course in Pavia is named Harvey, because of the scientist who discovered blood cells, fascinating, isn't it?  :)

• hygieia
  • Platino Utente
  • Platino Utente
  • "E' ancora il Medico che decide il futuro".
Di più
11 Anni 9 Mesi fa #258115 da hygieia

Hi everyone  :) i've bought today the book for the English preparation to the Medicine test... My idea is to try the test in Pavia, since it's the nearest faculty to the city I live in. Do you know anyone who is already attending in Pavia? Because I would like to find out something more about the teaching methods, the teachers and their effective preparation, the costs of the faculty and of the books we will need, the timetable, since I will be a commuter, etc etc... Thank youuuuuu :) By the way, I read that the course in Pavia is named Harvey, because of the scientist who discovered blood cells, fascinating, isn't it?  :)

Hi :) thank u 4writin' in english ;)!
I didn't buy the book yet and really don't know if I will..I got no time! :-\ ...but I wish u have :D!
If u think that's another possibility 2 realize our dream.. :ammore: ...why not? ;)

"Al medico spetta il compito più difficile di tutti: riordinare ogni cosa dalla sua origine, così da plasmare una società vivente all’interno di una società morente."
"La medicina è fatta di tre cose: la malattia, il paziente e il medico; quest'ultimo è il servo dell'arte".

Di più
11 Anni 9 Mesi fa #258263 da daniela.bonora

Ragazzi qualcuno di voi ha effettuato il pagamento?

Entro quando si può fare il tutto?

...non lo so... ; p !!!!!
do un'occhiata al bando!!!!
il problema è che non riesco a trovare sul Cambridge assessment la sezione per effettuare il pagamento!!! :dash:
forse non é ancora attiva?!

The steps below take you through the registration process.
Step 1: Register online at UniversItaly
Step 2: Already registered? Jump to step 4.
Step 3: You will receive a confirmation email. Follow the link in the email to the UniversItaly website, where you then need to choose a password.
Step 4: The email address you registered with and chosen password allow you to log in to the website
Step 5: Once logged in, select ‘Go to your personal page’ in the top menu bar. This will then take you to a page where there is a link to ‘Register for the IMAT test’.
Step 6: Select the university you wish to apply for. A list of participating universities can be found here, with links to their websites and contact details.
Step 7: Select the country and test centre where you wish to take the IMAT.
Step 8: Make your entry fee payment.

You will then receive a confirmation email as receipt for your payment, along with another email giving details of the test centre you selected and the date and time to take the test. You have now completed your registration for the IMAT.

Di più
11 Anni 9 Mesi fa #258265 da daniela.bonora

chi mi spiega come iscriversi??

Ciao! Ecco come iscriverti al test. Trovi anche molti consigli utili su www.admissionstests.cambridgeassessment.org.uk/adt/imat

The steps below take you through the registration process.
Step 1: Register online at UniversItaly
Step 2: Already registered? Jump to step 4.
Step 3: You will receive a confirmation email. Follow the link in the email to the UniversItaly website, where you then need to choose a password.
Step 4: The email address you registered with and chosen password allow you to log in to the website
Step 5: Once logged in, select ‘Go to your personal page’ in the top menu bar. This will then take you to a page where there is a link to ‘Register for the IMAT test’.
Step 6: Select the university you wish to apply for. A list of participating universities can be found here, with links to their websites and contact details.
Step 7: Select the country and test centre where you wish to take the IMAT.
Step 8: Make your entry fee payment.

You will then receive a confirmation email as receipt for your payment, along with another email giving details of the test centre you selected and the date and time to take the test. You have now completed your registration for the IMAT.

Moderatori: Cyanidevitale
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.735 secondi