Consiglia questo sito su Facebook:

Che state ascoltando???

Di più
15 Anni 4 Mesi fa #175898 da Kimberly
Risposta da Kimberly al topic Re:Che state ascoltando???

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
15 Anni 4 Mesi fa #175899 da Kimberly
Risposta da Kimberly al topic Re:Che state ascoltando???
Ops! Ho dimenticato di inserire il titolo :blush: Ligabue - Ho messo via

Di più
15 Anni 4 Mesi fa #175913 da Arwen
Risposta da Arwen al topic Re:Che state ascoltando???
Butterfly Etude di Chopin

Di più
15 Anni 4 Mesi fa #175918 da gaudio
Risposta da gaudio al topic Re:Che state ascoltando???
Arwen ha scritto:

Butterfly Etude di Chopin

patatà patatì patasnella come te!!!da Pizzoli, IL RE DELLE PATATE!!!!!xD

Tutto copre,
tutto crede,
tutto spera,
tutto sopporta.
L'amore non avrà mai fine". (Paolo di Tarso)

• Visitatori
  • Visitatori
15 Anni 4 Mesi fa #175945 da
Risposta da al topic Re:Che state ascoltando???
FightersBest Of youI\'ve got another confession to makeI\'m your foolEveryone\'s got their chains to breakHoldin\' youWere you born to resist or be abused?Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?Are you gone and onto someone new?I needed somewhere to hang my headWithout your nooseYou gave me something that I didn\'t haveBut had no useI was too weak to give inToo strong to loseMy heart is under arrest againBut I break looseMy head is giving me life or deathBut I can\'t chooseI swear I\'ll never give inI refuseIs someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?Has someone taken your faith?Its real, the pain you feelYou trust, you mustConfessIs someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh...Has someone taken your faith?Its real, the pain you feelThe life, the loveYou die to healThe hope that startsThe broken heartsYou trust, you mustConfessIs someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?I\'ve got another confession my friendI\'m no foolI\'m getting tired of starting againSomewhere newWere you born to resist or be abused?I swear I\'ll never give inI refuseIs someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?Has someone taken your faith?Its real, the pain you feelYou trust, you mustConfessIs someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?Oh...

• Visitatori
  • Visitatori
15 Anni 4 Mesi fa #175952 da
Risposta da al topic Re:Che state ascoltando???
Shaped Box

Moderatori: gaudiogracyishasj
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.834 secondi