Consiglia questo sito su Facebook:

Qual\'è la vostra poesia preferita?

• Visitatori
  • Visitatori
16 Anni 6 Mesi fa #92359 da
sonnet XXVI William ShakespearLord of my love, to whom in vassalageThy merit hath my duty strongly knit,To thee I send this written embassage,To witness duty, not to show my wit:Duty so great, which wit so poor as mineMay make seem bare, in wanting words to show it,But that I hope some good conceit of thineIn thy soul\'s thought, all naked, will bestow it:Till whatsoever star that guides my moving,Points on me graciously with fair aspect,And puts apparel on my tottered loving,To show me worthy of thy sweet respect:Then may I dare to boast how I do love thee;Till then, not show my head where thou mayst prove me.

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
16 Anni 6 Mesi fa #92361 da drbree
Risposta da drbree al topic Joyce-Chamber Music
GO seek her out all courteously, And say I come,Wind of spices whose song is ever Epithalamium.O, hurry over the dark lands And run upon the seaFor seas and lands shall not divide us My love and me. Now, wind, of your good courtesy I pray you go,And come into her little garden And sing at her window;Singing: The bridal wind is blowing For Love is at his noon;And soon will your true love be with you, Soon, O soon. Non la traduco perchè perde tutta la sua melodia...probabilmente un simile affronto lo optrei far solo a una poesia che non è la mia preferita...sono un\'inguaribile romantica!(dal\'altro canto adoro la sorelle Bronte)

Di più
16 Anni 6 Mesi fa #94906 da doc_mouse
A me piace moltossimo \"il 5 maggio\" di Manzoni e la raccolta \"ossi di seppia\" di Montale... A ciò si aggiunge \"piccolo testamento\" sempre si montale...

Moderatori: gaudiogracyishasj
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.631 secondi