Consiglia questo sito su Facebook:

Hello everyone

Di più
16 Anni 6 Mesi fa #89865 da idankor
Hello everyone è stato creato da idankor
My name is Idan and I\'m from Israel. In may of the upcoming year I will move to Italy to start my stuyding [medicine of course]. I have so many question but I will be a mass to put them all here so this is my MSN [messenger] and my e-mail address:idankor@gmail.comPlease add me or send me mail, I also know a bit italian. Hope the chat with you people soon!Thanks in advance,Idan.

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
16 Anni 6 Mesi fa #89867 da lizzy
Risposta da lizzy al topic Re:Hello everyone
you can write your questions here so many people will answer you...What are your questions?exuse-me for my english

Di più
16 Anni 6 Mesi fa #89869 da Debby
Risposta da Debby al topic Re:Hello everyone
if you can write in italian maybe is better... ;) in this way more people can answer to your questions! :)

Di più
16 Anni 6 Mesi fa #89870 da lizzy
indakor died!!!!!:P :P :P he doesn\'t answer....indakor????why don\'t you answer?:P :P :P :P :P

Di più
16 Anni 6 Mesi fa #89875 da idankor
Risposta da idankor al topic Re:Hello everyone
Il mio italiano e\' non cosi bene, quindi non scrivo in englese qui, ma piacero\' se e\' possibile a parlare con te nell MSN , a migliore il mio italiano.I was wondering: Which city is the best to live ?In which university it is the best to study ?How you recommend me to study fot the test [the one you need to pass in order to start your studying] ?

Di più
16 Anni 6 Mesi fa #89879 da lizzy
there is not \"the perfect city\" and the \"perfect university\"....what do you want to study????

Moderatori: gaudiogracyishasj
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.846 secondi