Consiglia questo sito su Facebook:

Hello everyone

Di più
16 Anni 6 Mesi fa #89897 da idankor
Risposta da idankor al topic Re:Hello everyone
i am a boy, and my sexual tendency is for girls [im not gay] :woohoo:

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
16 Anni 6 Mesi fa #89898 da Serendipity
Risposta da Serendipity al topic Re:Hello everyone
ah ah..do you really want to study medicine in italy??there are many better countries..many italian students try to escape as soon as they can..

Di più
16 Anni 6 Mesi fa #89899 da idankor
escape from italy ? why ? my father have study there and he had a great time

Di più
16 Anni 6 Mesi fa #89907 da Mana
Risposta da Mana al topic Re:Hello everyone
Hi Idan,I\'ve added your contact on MSN, i\'m israelian too but i live here in italy since preschool...i\'ll be glad to help you!

Di più
16 Anni 6 Mesi fa #89954 da Emildandy
Risposta da Emildandy al topic Re:Hello everyone

Which city is the best to live ?In which university it is the best to study ?How you recommend me to study fot the test [the one you need to pass in order to start your studying] ?

I think that the best idea would be to choose a little city with a good university.Trieste (my city) is confortable and safe and the medicine faculty is, in terms of quality, fair I think. I\'ve been told that for instance Verona is a very good university; the city is nice, I guess. Other possible options: Parma, Modena, Perugia (beautiful city!!!). If you want to party: Bologna or Padova.As for the test: coming from outside the European Community, you\'re going to compete in a different list (for instance, in Trieste there are 115 rooms of which 5 reserved for extra-EC). Usually is easier for foreigner to get in.I also suggest to buy the Alpha-test book.Good luck and study Italian!

Di più
16 Anni 6 Mesi fa #90010 da idankor
so far i\'ve been told about:Perugia, Padova, Bologna, Ferrara, Milano, Roma, Pavia, Verona, Firenze and some morethe most important thing to me is the universityi want to learn in a place that has great learning atmosphereand of course nice city, not to chaotic and gray.i would like to hear what you think as Italians

Moderatori: gaudiogracyishasj
Tempo creazione pagina: 1.178 secondi