Consiglia questo sito su Facebook:

Hello everyone

Di più
16 Anni 6 Mesi fa #90015 da Serendipity
Risposta da Serendipity al topic Re:Hello everyone
then go for Trieste or Verona.. good universities, very nice and not too chaotic cities..

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
16 Anni 6 Mesi fa #90094 da Emildandy
Risposta da Emildandy al topic Re:Hello everyone
idankor ha espresso, nel pieno possesso delle sue facoltà mentali, la seguente opinione:

so far i\'ve been told about:Perugia, Padova, Bologna, Ferrara, Milano, Roma, Pavia, Verona, Firenze and some morethe most important thing to me is the universityi want to learn in a place that has great learning atmosphere

I don\'t like to say this, but you may be disappointed from italian university... generally, it\'s considered kind of old-fashioned, not too well organized, with a poor teacher-learner partnership from foreign students. I think that Israelian education, as the one in other European countries and in the States, is more dynamic. For instance, medicine in Italy is way less practical and more theoretical than in other places.IMHO also our approach has its pros... you decide.

and of course nice city, not to chaotic and gray.

Mmmmh... a lot of universities we\'ve suggested are in Northern Italy, in the deep of Pianura Padana (Po\'s plane), which can be sort of gray and foggy... Trieste is windy but it\'s on the sea (hot summers, not too cold winters). Rome is a beautiful city (Roma caput mundi!), but you should ask somebody which is the best medicine university there (there are three, I think).

Di più
16 Anni 6 Mesi fa #90113 da idankor
Risposta da idankor al topic Re:Hello everyone
maybe everyone that post a reply here whould write where he study and how its like there. i had really sirous toughts about Trieste, but my mom said she was there and it is not a beatiful city. What do say about Belluno ?

Di più
16 Anni 6 Mesi fa #90140 da Serendipity
Risposta da Serendipity al topic Re:Hello everyone
Verona is such a wonderful city..and the university is not bad too..well I study in Milan and since you don\'t want to live in a big chaotic city you should avoid Milan(but to me it\'s beautiful)..

Di più
16 Anni 6 Mesi fa #90335 da Emildandy
Risposta da Emildandy al topic Re:Hello everyone
idankor ha espresso, nel pieno possesso delle sue facoltà mentali, la seguente opinione:

maybe everyone that post a reply here whould write where he study and how its like there. i had really sirous toughts about Trieste, but my mom said she was there and it is not a beatiful city. What do say about Belluno ?

Eh eh... Trieste it\'s not for everyone... you have to know it well to love it!

Moderatori: gaudiogracyishasj
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.733 secondi