Consiglia questo sito su Facebook:

Hello everyone

Di più
16 Anni 6 Mesi fa #89880 da lizzy
Risposta da lizzy al topic Re:Hello everyone
there is not \"the perfect city\" and the \"perfect university\"....what do you want to study????

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
16 Anni 6 Mesi fa #89881 da Serendipity
Risposta da Serendipity al topic Re:Hello everyone
for the test you should buy a book called \"alpha test\" for medical school admission..in my opinion it\'s the best book you can find..I don\'t know which city is the best, it dpends if you want to live in a big city you should go to milan or Rome, if you prefer smaller, cheaper cities then you can go for instance to Padova, Parma, Verona(the last one is a wonderful city)..it\'s not easy to decide which university is the best, quite everyone will tell you that his/her university is the best but you should choose carefully..

Di più
16 Anni 6 Mesi fa #89885 da lizzy
I think it\'s better you learn italian in your country...and then you can decide where you will go to live...but why do you want come here to study?????

Di più
16 Anni 6 Mesi fa #89888 da idankor
Risposta da idankor al topic Re:Hello everyone
i want to live in a city, but i think rome is too big and chaotic for me, and milan is very expensive. on the other way i dont care licing in a small city, but not in a village.i heard good things about bologna, pavia, and ferrara. what do you think ?

Di più
16 Anni 6 Mesi fa #89890 da idankor
Risposta da idankor al topic Re:Hello everyone
well lizzy it is a long and complicated story, but if you would like i can tell it to you personally, via msn icq or somthing like that. i would really like to know people from italy before the moving.

Di più
16 Anni 6 Mesi fa #89891 da lizzy
but are you a boy or a gorl?exuse me for my questions...

Moderatori: gaudiogracyishasj
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.911 secondi